Writing Utopia is the life and ramblings of an erotica writer’s curious ventures in the formed Beyond.
Erotic mezzofiction writer, Fierce is imagination shapeshifted as a scribe taunting blank pages and carpal tunnel, neither of which are much use for deadlines. Close allies are impeccable timing and a trusty masseuse. Being a switch I/ENFP doesn’t hurt. For kicks Fierce has other personas across several genres, tends to fill in “Other” on surveys without explaining, and chooses the finality of the Japanese Tamagotchi.Read More
I like to say that I write mezzofiction. What’s real? What’s imaginary? Who can say? Sometimes there’s magick, spirituality, dreamscapes, and intercultured, intersexed genderqueer, but always expect blurred lines, abiding passion, and the unexpected undoing. If it lurks on the edge and craves wholeness, sensuality, affection, and shadows, it’s in my worlds, all through my words.
- Journal of a Lycanthrophile, Book One of the Scattered Dark Series, Fierce Desires, 2012
- Traveler Through Darkness, Decadent Publishing, 2012
- Gigolo Seduction Decadent Publishing, 2012
- Partner Swap, Xcite Books, September 2011
- Belle du Nuit, Xcite Books, September 2011