I like to say that I write mezzofiction. What’s real? What’s imaginary? Who can say? For certain, there’s no HEA, no romance here, unless you’re in love with a foul mouth, complex psyches, and UBC (Under the Best of Circumstances).
Sometimes there’s magick, spirituality, dreamscapes, and intercultured, intersexed genderqueer, but always expect blurred lines, abiding passion, and the unexpected undoing. If it lurks on the edge and craves wholeness, sensuality, affection, and shadows, it’s in my worlds, all through my words.
- Alpha, Book Two of the Scattered Dark Series, Fierce Desires, October 2013
- The Fangirl’s Dream, 1Night Stand Series, Decadent Publishing, 2013
- Journal of a Lycanthrophile, Book One of the Scattered Dark Series, Fierce Desires, 2012
- Traveler Through Darkness, Decadent Publishing, 2012
- Gigolo Seduction Decadent Publishing, 2012
- Partner Swap, Xcite Books, September 2011
- Belle du Nuit, Xcite Books, September 2011